Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Heidelberg Catechism

*I received a review copy of this book from Banner of Truth in exchange for my review.

When I received the opportunity to review this book I was elated. As someone who really wants to catechize my children I found this to be a great option. I've already started though my wife informs me that I should wait until my seven-month old son is a bit older. :)

The book itself is small which makes teaching from easy. The print is great making for an easy-on-the-eyes read. Also, the pages are designed to be used often; thick and well-weighted.

The leather-softcover has a great feel and induces a thought of what those in the 1500's may have felt holding their copy of this catechism.

I highly recommend this little book for those wanting a long-lasting copy for both study and teaching The Heidelberg Catechism.

No comments:

Post a Comment