Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wrecked by Jeff Goins

Are you comfortable? If you have traveled on a plane at some point a flight attendant may ask this question. Why? Why is being comfortable so important?

In his book Wrecked, Jeff Goins shares stories of how his life was altered--wrecked--by the world around him. Seeing other people suffering, hurting, needy, and desperate caused him to reflect on his own life, his worldview, and his calling.

This was not an easy book to read as it challenged me to live outside myself and not become self-absorbed. I was spurred to live for more than just me and make a difference in the lives of others. I was wrecked reading this book and I am sure others will as well.

*I received a complimentary copy of this book from Moody Publishers in exchange for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment