Wednesday, September 18, 2013

For Men Only: Revised and Updated by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn

I read the first edition a few years ago as a single man. I really enjoyed in the sight and candid nature of the book then. The information was presented in "guy language" so that I understood better what a woman needs.

Flash forward to today; I am married. Wow! The book is amazing with accuracy. I can't believe how I would ask my wife a question just to confirm if what the book said was true. It was true. It was a shock but I love that I can trust what is being presented with evidence from my wife.

I would highly recommend this as a great conversation starter for married couples, especially newlyweds. Actively working through each chapter can be a great eye opener, especially for men. It can be a great resource to use in building a healthy relationship and marriage. Five stars all the way!

*I received this book via Blogging for Books by Multnomah but the words are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment